1． 为什么不呢？ Why not?
2． 为什么不做某事呢？ Why not do ?
3． 今天几号？ What’s the date today?
4． 今天星期几？ What day is (it) today?
5． 在三点钟 at 3:00
6． 在三月三号下午 on the afternoon of March 3rd
7． 那个穿白衣服的男孩the boy in white
8． 呆在床上，卧床休息 stay in bed
9． 查字典 look it up in the dictionary
10． 把它捡起来/ pick it up / pick me up
11． grow up
12． send up
13． He doesn’t like it. I don’t like it either. / Neither do I . / Me, neither
14． He likes it. I like it too. So do I . Me, too.
15． the radio says
16． the paper says/ reads
17． have gone to / have been to / have been in
18． be used to do
19． be used to doing
20． be used for doing
21． How do you feel about …
22． Make sb. do
23． A lot of === many / much
24． Both ---- neither
25． All --- no/ none
26． So do I --==== neither do i
27． Ever ====never
28． And ==== or
29． Some==== any
30． Already ==== yet
31． I found it hard to say.
32． I found it was hard to say.
33． Catch up with others
34． It lasts for 15 days.
35． Sit together
36． Sit around the table
37． Pay a visit to
38． Visiting / visitor
1．It’s = it is / it has
2. They had a great time.
= They enjoyed themselves.
= They had fun.
4. The problem itself is not difficult.
5. help each other
6. The weather in Chongqing is hotter than that in Chengdu.
7. The girls in Chongqing are hotter than those in Chengdu too.
8. Hello, this is Tom. Is that Jerry?
9. What color do you like?
10. What class are you in?
11. Will you lend me some money?
12. Why not buy some flowers?
13. Would you please get some water?
14. Both girls are beautiful.
= Both of the girls are beautiful.
= The girls are both beautiful.
15. Neither girl is beautiful.
= Neither of the girls is beautiful.
16. both … and + 谓复
17. neither … nor + 谓单
18. all students = all the students = all of the students + 谓复
19. no students = none of the students + 谓复
20. every student = every one of the students + 谓单
21. each student = each of the students + 谓单
22. The students each + 谓复
23. both sides / each side / either side
24. Each coin has two sides.
25. I have a little fish as a pet.
26. I have a little fish for supper.
27. She is a little busy.
28. She is a little busier than before.
29. I have a few good friends.
30. I have few English books.
31. I have little free time.
32. some … others
33. 2 one the other
34. one another
35. 3 one another the other
36. others = other + 名复
37. She is the tallest girl in our class.
= She is taller than any other girl in our class.
= She is taller than the other girls in our class.
38. another five minutes = five more minutes
39. the other girls in Class 2
40. both 2 each >= 2 every >= 3 all >= 3 neither 2 either 2 none >= 3
41. My pants are too short. I want to have another pair.
42. One apple isn’t enough. I want to have another one.
43. The apple looks good. I have to eat it.
44. These apples are not red enough. Buy some red ones.
45. How many ---none
46. Who --- no one
47. on a snowy evening