As the saying goes, …
1. It’s better to teach a man to fish than to give him fish.
2. Parents are the best teachers.
3. Time is money.
4. Time is life.
5. East or west, home is the best.
6. Reading makes a full man.
7. Knowledge is power.
8. Knowledge comes from questioning.
9. Life is like a game.
10. Where there is a will, there is a way.
11. Practice makes perfect.
12. Well begun, half done.
13. Nothing is impossible if you want to make it happen.
14. No pains, no gains.
15. Old habits die hard.
16. To be or not to be, that’s a question.
17. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
18. Never say never.
19. Love me, love my dog.
20. Each coin has two sides.
21. Rome wasn’t built in one day.
22. All roads lead to Rome.
23. The grass is always greener on the other side of the hill.
Just for fun:
1. No zuo, no die.
2. Good good study, day day up.